The Canadian Mental Health Association, Manitoba and Winnipeg is part of a nation-wide, charitable organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness.
You can access more detailed information on who we are through the following:
- A brief history of the CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg.
- Information on our Board of Directors, including information on the agency’s Ends Statements.
- Access recent CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg Annual Reports and Newsletters.
- Information on Membership with the CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg.
- CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg funders.
- Employment and volunteer opportunities.
Download a copy of the CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg agency pamphlet.
A full list of pamphlets describing CMHA Manitobaa and Winnipeg’s programs can be accessed here.